North Forest has 75 acres of land that is open to all members for big game and small game hunting.
- All members and their guest MUST have a valid NYS Hunting License to hunt on club property.
- NY DEC Hunting Regulations must be obeyed at all times.
- NO PARKING of vehicles in the driveway between the club house and the gate.
- NO TRESPASSING! Please do not use our property to gain access to our neighbor's property.
- NEVER leave game carcasses or entrails on the roadways, trails and mowed club grounds.
- ONLY commercial manufactured tree stands are allowed; they must be approved by the Tree Stand Manufacturers Association (TMA).
- If hunting from a tree stand, it is MANDATORY that a TMA approved fall restraint device is used at all times.
- Tree stands are ONLY allowed on club grounds between September 1st and December 31st.