Shotgun Shooting Venues
Skeet, Trap, 5-Stand, FITASC and Sporting Clays
50 bird automated sporting clays course
Firearms Safety: Skeet, Trap, Sporting Cays, FITASC & 5-Stand
- Never load more than two shells.
- The shooter must fire his/her gun from the shouldered position (no hip or trick shots).
- Never shoot broken birds that travel outside of their intended flight patterns.
- Never engage or shoot at another person's target.
- Only the person in the shooting stand or pad is allowed to track a target or show bird with a firearm.
- When an individual is required to be down range for the purpose of loading targets or to perform maintenance, no shooter is allowed to handle a firearm. Guns must be unloaded and placed in a gun rack.
- Only shotguns of 12 gauge or smaller may be used.
- Only 9, 8, and 7 1/2 target loads (lead shot) is permitted.
- The use of game loads, steel shot, slugs, buckshot and single round ball ammunition is prohibited.
- Shooters are required to clean up their shotgun hulls and place them in trash containers provided.
- No individual is allowed to load clay target machines unless they have been properly trained.
- No individual should attempt to adjust or service a trap machine unless they have been properly trained. Please report any problems to the trapper and/or counter person.
- Do not shoot extra birds, please only shoot the number of targets that you have PAID for.